The machine is particularly svitable for end-to-end joining of both heavy and lightweight fabrics, whether wet or dry, with easy to unravel chain stitches. The
SA/12 models can also be used to sew special materials: non-woven fabrics, synthetic furs, imitation leather, etc. The base is mounted on casters for easy manoeuvring even in narrow spaces.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE SEWING HEAD
• Sewing head body: painted cast metal;
• Chain stitch seam (1 or 2 needles version);
• Stitch length: variable from 4 to 8 mm.;
• Max fabric thickness: 12 mm.;
• Fabric traction: spiked wheel;
• Lubrication: manual;
• Sewing speed: 1000 stitches/min.